Comment on page
BOLTEVM BLEND Extraction.
Here is a step-by-step guide for exporting 3D assets from Blender and importing them into Unity
- 1.Open Blender and load the 3D asset you want to export.
- 2.Make sure that the 3D asset is properly scaled and oriented in Blender.
- 3.Select the 3D asset you want to export by right-clicking on it.
- 4.Click on the "File" menu in the top left corner of the Blender interface.
- 5.Select "Export" and choose the file format you want to use (e.g. FBX or OBJ).
- 6.In the export settings, make sure that "Selection Only" is checked so that only the selected 3D asset is exported.
- 7.Choose a destination folder and file name for the exported 3D asset.
- 8.Click "Export" to save the 3D asset in the selected file format.
- 1.Open Unity and create a new project.
- 2.Create a new folder in the Unity project to store the 3D assets.
- 3.In the Unity "Assets" menu, select "Import New Asset".
- 4.Navigate to the folder where the exported 3D asset is stored and select it.
- 5.In the import settings, make sure that the correct scale is set for the 3D asset (e.g. 1 unit in Blender equals 1 meter in Unity).
- 6.Choose any other import settings as desired (e.g. import materials, animations, or textures).
- 7.Click "Import" to import the 3D asset into Unity.
- 8.Drag and drop the imported 3D asset from the "Project" window into the Unity scene.